Kindly read the terms and conditions of ‘Eklavya Tutorial’ to avoid misunderstanding or a needlessly unpleasant scenario, at any later stage. We sincerely believe that you must go through it thoroughly, understand and clarify the doubts, before registering with us. It is to be done at the onset of the professional relationship and read along with the ‘Disclaimer’ section. It is in everybody’s interest and vitally important for the tutor and the student / parent.
- ‘EKLAVYA TUTORIALS’ levies a onetime, non-refundable* (conditions apply) fee from the parents for its services.
- Registered parents/students availing ‘‘Eklavya Tutorial’s services should mandatorily ask for a copy of the ID & Address proof from the personal tutor choosen by them.
- The parents / students need to cross verify the same with ‘Home Tuition India’ by writing into us at email@example.com at the earliest. They are also free to run a discreet background check on the tutor and ask for references.
- ‘EKLAVYA TUTORIALS’ is not responsible for any unforeseen, intentional or unintentional accidental damage caused by the tutor(s) to any living or non-living entity in the house of the parent / student.
- If you dislike the services offered by the current tutor, kindly care to inform ‘Eklavya Tutorial’ at the earliest. We can find a replacement for you as soon as possible.
- ‘EKLAVYA TUTORIALS’ is confident of assigning a new tutor as requested or find the replacement for a tutor within a minimum 3-4 working days from the registration / replacement request. However, in certain cases it may take a few days more or less and hence the number of days mentioned above is not to be misconstrued as a guarantee.
- If a registered parent / student are not satisfied with the first tutor provided by ‘EKLAVYA TUTORIALS’, the parent has the choice to opt for 02 (two) free replacements without paying additional charge to ‘Home Tuition India’.
- If a registered parent / student wants to discontinue the services of a tutor after selecting him / her for the assignment, they need to pay the tutor for his / her services utilised and give him / her at least 15 days notice and pay the due for that period.
- If a registered parent / student are not satisfied with the quality of tutors, even after availing the services of the 02 replacement tutors, then they can write into ‘Eklavya Tutorial’ and request for a refund. In the case of such an event taking place, ‘Eklavya Tutorial’ reserves the right to investigate the matter and refund the registration amount to the parent after deducting the administrative charges.* Conditions apply
Registered parents / students are requested not make any advance payment to the tutors without checking and taking a written permission from ‘Eklavya Tutorial’. We do not take the responsibility of any lump sum advance / contract payment made to the tutors without our prior knowledge and permission.